Interpreter/Translator/Administrative Assistant Officer (Grade LE4)
The Australian Embassy Baghdad has a vacancy for an Interpreter/Translator/Administrative Assistant Officer (Grade LE4). Please read the job duties by clicking on the following link: Duty Statement.
If you possess the skills and experience we are looking for and would like to be part of a small, hardworking and proactive team, please follow the instructions below to apply.
- Applicants must complete the following Application Form.
- Applications will close by 5pm 14 July 2017. Late applications will not be considered. Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
- Please submit all applications to the Defence Section email@example.com. Only emailed applications will be accepted.
- Applicants must be available between 16 – 20 July 2017 for interviews.
- Flexible working arrangements are available.