Australian passport renewal application (PC7)
You must bring the following items to your passport interview:
- Your most recent passport.
- Your completed application form.
- Visa or MasterCard for payment.
- 2 compliant passport photos, less than six months old. (We will attach the photos for you.)
Use this checklist to prepare for your interview
- Make sure the application form has not been cut off at the top or bottom of page. A barcode with 71G should be visible at the top of the page, and the Interviewer Section should not be cut off at the bottom of the page.
- Section 5 should be signed and dated in Australian date format – DD/MM/YYYY.
- There should be no alterations or whiteout on your signature and date.
- Your signature should be completely inside the white box.
- Photos should be checked for size and quality. Use a magnifying glass to ensure they are not grainy, blurry, pixilated or striped. There should be no flash reflection on your face or shadows behind your head.
- Your name should be printed on the back of one photo.
- Check the expiration date at the top of the application form to make sure the form is still valid.
- Check the website checked to see if your lodging office requires an appointment.
If your application does not meet the requirements above, please contact Australian Embassy in Baghdad for advice. For more detailed information on these requirements, please go to Passports.gov.au.